Would you like to live with the ghost of the Titanic Captain?
Well, here is your opportunity! The childhood home of the doomed Titanic Captain Edward John is on the market with the landlords claiming that the property is haunted by his ghost.
Neil and Louise Bonner bought the house as a buy to let investment and they state that previous tenants have reported a series of chilling, ghostly goings-on. These include an eerie chill in one of the downstairs rooms, a mysterious kitchen flood and some tenants have allegedly seen the ghost of the Edward John in one of the bedrooms.
Mr Bonner spoke to Property118 and said, ‘No one has moved out because of the ghost, but several tenants have reported spooky events.’
The 2 bedroom terrace house in Stoke-on-Trent is up for sale at £80,000 after the couple bought the property in 2002 for £35,000.
Are you brave enough to live in a haunted house or do you believe the ghostly stories is a crafty marketing scheme?(0) Comments
- Plans To Build Homes On Green Belt At Popular Prenton Golf Course Causes Fury
- Marine Litter, What Is It And What It Does To The Environment
- Stamp Duty Has Fallen Within The Last Year By One Billion Pounds
- Has The Property Market In Your Area Been Affected By Brexit?
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts