If you are advertising a property for sale or rent on the internet, a Virtual Tour is a great way to convey information about it to potential purchasers. Research has shown that someone who visits a property after viewing a virtual tour is more likely to submit an offer than those who don’t.
An example of a Virtual Tour on a residential property can be seen by clicking here:
Pali’s Virtual Tours can display either 360 degree images or 180 degree versions. The photographer will advise which would best suite your property.
Virtual Tours can be purchased from Pali as a stand-alone product, or as a pack containing a Virtual Tour, Floor Plan and Energy Performance Certificate.
Virtual Tours don’t just have to be used for the sale of properties, if you have a business which is open to the public and would like it to be viewed online, such as a restaurant, hotel bar etc, a Virtual Tour is a great way to do so. Some examples can be seen by clicking below
For more information on Virtual Tours, please email email@example.com or telephone 0151 201 2712(1) Comments
- Wallasey pub set to be demolished and replaced with new housing
- Protests over 200 Million Pound Hoylake Golf Resort
- Wirral Council Buys Cinema for Seven Million Pounds in Bid to Help Struggling Town
- Invitation to Free Webinar on the Groundsure Homebuyers - including what to do next!
- From 1st March 2019 SDLT must be submitted and paid within 14 days of completion
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts