Pali Warringtons upcoming Webinar on Conveyancing Fraud
Pali Warrington are hosting a Conveyancing Fraud Webinar in Association with Lawyer Checker on Tuesday 3rd May 2016 at 11.00am.
This training session will cover Conveyancing risk today, the rise of identity theft, vendor conveyancer fraud including analysis of key cases in this area, ways to protect your firm and finally using Lawyer Checker as a risk management service.
If you would like to register for this webinar please contact Jeanette Leigh on email@example.com(0) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts