Pali Warrington Announcement!
PALI Warrington are happy to announce that we have recently become an appointed rep of CLS Risk Solutions (CLSRS)
CLSRS have a full suite of Residential and Commercial Legal Indemnity Insurance products under the brand name Conveysure, some of the benefits of using CLSRS are as follows:
- Most competitive premiums.
- AA- rated insurance capacity giving your clients access to the highest rated security available in the UK property market.
- Best in class cover.
- Expert, in-house, legally qualified underwriters for bespoke policies.
- In perpetuity cover available.
- 200% Escalator clauses.
CLSRS’ online suite of legal indemnity products gives you access to over 40 residential and commercial policies with the most competitive premiums and limits of indemnity up to £3 million as standard. They cover a wide range of risks that may be identified in the conveyancing process from Restrictive Covenants and Absence of Easement to Planning and Building Regulations and Contaminated Land.
CLSRS’ insurance is underwritten by an AA- rated insurance capacity giving your clients access to the highest rated security available in the UK property market.
For transactions where you cannot comply with the "Statements of Fact" online, their expert team of underwriters will assist you offline. They will focus on delivering solutions that mitigate risk, in the most cost and time saving way possible.
Caroline Hymers Pali Warrington Ltd email@example.com(0) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts