Pali brings you their latest report
Pali in conjunction with Groundsure and PlanVal, is pleased to announce we can now offer you the UK’s first Capital Allowances Search.
What is the Capital Allowances Search?
Undertaking Capital Allowance checks on commercial properties can identify if your clients are eligible for tax benefits of up to 20% off the property purchase price. This tax benefit could save tens to hundreds of thousands of pounds for your client. As a generalisation most commercial properties or multiple occupancy buy to let residential properties are eligible for the tax benefit.
Why do I need a Capital Allowance Report?
The report ascertains the potential Capital Allowance and provides definitive opinion for your client’s property transaction. The report doesn’t require the solicitor or the client to hold specialist tax knowledge and comes complete with a certificate highlighting the potential for Capital Allowances. Should your client’s property be eligible for this tax relief, our partners PlanVal have specialists on hand to ensure claims are supported by experienced tax accountants, Surveyors and HMRC.
To view a Sample Capital Allowances report please Click here
Law Society Stance
- LS published a Practice Note effective from April 2014: View Practice Note
- Capital Allowance responsibility clearly placed with the law firm
- Non-compliance with this guidance may lead to a negligence claim; potentially high value
RRP £60 inc VAT
Delivery time seconds
If you would like to purchase a Capital Allowances Report, please contact Pali on 0151 691 1170 or email: email@example.com(0) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts