Pali announced as finalist in the 2016 Online Business Awards!
In association with Talk Business, The Online Business Awards focus on enterprising UK companies, with a special emphasis on SMEs - and aim to recognise the best in Britain, drawn from all the nations within the United Kingdom.
Pali (Property And Land Information) is a finalist in the 2016 Online Business Awards. Pali, a multi-award winning Conveyancing Search Company has been developing their online platform for many years and today offer their clients a sophisticated yet user-friendly website which is integrated with organisations such as Ordnance Survey and Land Registry. Not only do they offer their clients an online solution for the ordering and retrieval of Conveyancing Searches but the system acts as a ‘one stop shop’ allowing solicitors to order all the other relevant documentation required such as Indemnity Policies, Anti-Money Laundering Checks, Copies of Building Regulation Control Certificates and much more.
The Online Business Awards are impartial, independent and objective and their aim is to seek out examples of the UK's most excellent online businesses and B2B website experiences: their effectiveness, design qualities, best practice and customer service and to reward them publicly in print, online and at an annual UK event.(0) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts