New Nationwide Search Pack from Pali!
. . . Including our latest product – Residential Abortive Transaction Insurance!
Here at Pali, we are always looking for new ways to offer our clients the best service and supreme searches in the industry at a competitive price. Our latest idea will make life a lot easier when ordering your searches via paliltd.com. Instead of selecting separate searches each time you have a new case, we can set you up with our latest nationwide search pack which contains the following;
- Pali Produced Residential Local Authority Search inc Insurance
- Pali Produced Residential Drainage & Water Search
- Groundsure Residential Environmental Homescreen Report (Basic Flood Information)
- Residential Abortive Transaction Insurance
Total: £196.90 inc VAT
YES THAT’S RIGHT!!
Pali can complete the searches listed above on addresses anywhere in England and Wales for just £196.90!
What is Residential Abortive Transaction Insurance?
Residential Abortive Transaction Insurance has been designed to alleviate the pressures and financial implications that may be incurred by your clients if the purchase or potential sale of a property falls through. If this does happen, the insurance will protect some of the costs and expenditures incurred during the conveyancing process subject to some terms and conditions.
Costs & expenditures can include the following:
- Certain conveyancing fees and disbursements.
- Lenders mortgage arrangement fees
- Mortgage lenders valuation fees incurred by you in the purchase of a property up to a maximum of £1,500.
Cover can also be arranged for the seller’s costs by purchasing a separate policy, there are two available which are:
A buyer’s policy
A seller’s policy
If you would like to know more about Residential Abortive Transaction Insurance please visit our information blog HERE
If you are interested in our Nationwide search pack and would like to be set up with an account, please contact us on 0151 691 1170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are existing client and would like our latest search pack adding to your account, please let us know!(0) Comments
- Plans To Build Homes On Green Belt At Popular Prenton Golf Course Causes Fury
- Marine Litter, What Is It And What It Does To The Environment
- Stamp Duty Has Fallen Within The Last Year By One Billion Pounds
- Has The Property Market In Your Area Been Affected By Brexit?
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts