New HS2 Report
High Speed 2 (HS2) is a planned high-speed railway between London and the Midlands, the North of England and potentially at a later stage the central belt of Scotland. The project is being developed by High Speed Two Ltd, a company established by the British government. The route would take the form of a "Y", with a trunk from London to Birmingham. The route would then split into two spurs, one to Manchester and the other to Leeds via the East Midlands. The line will be built in phases, with the London to Birmingham section being the first phase. There will be no intermediate calling points between London and the West Midlands. (Source Wikipedia)
Obviously the route is of interest to potential buyers of land and property that may be affected by the development and eventually the completed track. Conveyancers and solicitors will want to give buyers and even sellers of properties which may be affected as much information as possible to allow them to form an opinion as to what action to take. How to obtain the information? A specific HS2 report can be obtained from Property And Land Information (Pali) Ltd or any solicitor to be found on PaliLaw.com.
- Plans To Build Homes On Green Belt At Popular Prenton Golf Course Causes Fury
- Marine Litter, What Is It And What It Does To The Environment
- Stamp Duty Has Fallen Within The Last Year By One Billion Pounds
- Has The Property Market In Your Area Been Affected By Brexit?
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts