New Commercial Environmental Report - Groundsure SiteGuard
We have recently launched our latest Commercial Environmental Report called the Groundsure SiteGuard <5 which retails for £66 inc VAT. This report will give you a definitive opinion on the impact of possible contamination on a site’s valuation, enabling valuers to provide maximum due diligence. The Groundsure SiteGuard provides a four-tier ranking for any property – helping banking and other lenders decide on its suitability for secured lending.
The GroundSure SiteGuard is fast, robust and cost-effective. It’s developed in conjunction with major UK lenders and accepted by all and meets RICS appraisal and valuation standards. Our IEMA-qualified environmental consultants are available to discuss the report’s findings with you free of charge.
The Groundsure SiteGuard Covers the following points;
- Four-tier risk ranking
- Risk assessment to comply with part IIA EPA 1990 and Water Resources Act 1991
- Explicit opinions on impact on value and loan-security status
- Full requirements for RICS appraisal and valuation standards
- Historical flooding data
- Plans To Build Homes On Green Belt At Popular Prenton Golf Course Causes Fury
- Marine Litter, What Is It And What It Does To The Environment
- Stamp Duty Has Fallen Within The Last Year By One Billion Pounds
- Has The Property Market In Your Area Been Affected By Brexit?
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts