Law Society news update on HSBC conveyancing panel: U-turn on appeals process
Despite previous assurances, HSBC's panel manager Countrywide has now informed us that it will not be operating an appeals process for unsuccessful conveyancing panel applications. We have received no explanation for this change in policy and we will make it clear to HSBC and Countrywide that this misinformation is unreasonable. We will continue to lobby both HSBC and Countrywide for an appeals process to be instigated.
The Law Society(3) Comments
- Wallasey pub set to be demolished and replaced with new housing
- Protests over 200 Million Pound Hoylake Golf Resort
- Wirral Council Buys Cinema for Seven Million Pounds in Bid to Help Struggling Town
- Invitation to Free Webinar on the Groundsure Homebuyers - including what to do next!
- From 1st March 2019 SDLT must be submitted and paid within 14 days of completion
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts