Invitation to free Webinar
Pali, in conjunction with Groundsure, would like to invite you to join our free Webinar on Sinkholes & Ground Stability
Topics covered: Sinkholes & Ground Stability
When: Tuesday 13th December 2016
Duration: Approx 1 hour
CPD: 1 CPD Point
To register for this webinar please CLICK HERE
In this informative 1 hour webinar we will cover the following on Sinkholes & Ground Stability
- Sink Hole Formation;
- Natural Sources – geological factors
- Man-made Sources – including mining
- Case Studies and examples from across England
- Other types/causes of ground instability
- Briefing on subsidence insurance claims, costs and future projections
- The reports
Please note you will need sound for this webinar.
Don't have speakers or earphones?
Contact Jo Milne on email@example.com to receive a FREE pair of earphones.
- 30ft Sinkhole opens up in Eccles
- Land Registry rolls out new digital LLC Register
- Pali's Nicole Cran to take part in sponsored Skydive
- New Law Society Changes to CON29M Reports and Guidance, covered by free Coffee Break webinar series
- Family forced to turn their home into a shed after losing appeal!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts