HSBC Now Accept Personal Searches
HSBC falls into line.
It would appear that HSBC are making a serious effort to become a major force in the mortgage market. To this end they are providing reasonably priced conveyancing through a panel of around forty solicitors and are also accepting personal searches.
This will allow the conveyancers to automate search ordering and receipt as well as giving an overall reduction in effort and costs. Search companies such as Pali Ltd have online systems giving account facilities and electronic delivery of all searches for any
council in England and Wales as well as recommending postcode specific searches such as Tin, Lead, Coal etc, which local solicitors would be aware of but remote panel solicitors may not be. Most lenders have been aware of the benefits of using private search companies for many years and this move by HSBC will be welcomed by many solicitors as it gives a further endorsement of the private search companies services.
- Wallasey pub set to be demolished and replaced with new housing
- Protests over 200 Million Pound Hoylake Golf Resort
- Wirral Council Buys Cinema for Seven Million Pounds in Bid to Help Struggling Town
- Invitation to Free Webinar on the Groundsure Homebuyers - including what to do next!
- From 1st March 2019 SDLT must be submitted and paid within 14 days of completion
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts