Free listing on Pali Law for clients!
“Got a legal question?
Ask a local, reputable solicitor for free on Pali Law!”
Pali Law is an online lead generator where members of the public get to ask one, free, legal question. Once the member of the public has entered their postcode, chosen the area of law from the dropdown box and submitted their question, the solicitor who is closest to them who specialises in that area of law receives an email containing the question and the member of the public’s details. They can reply with as much or as little information as they like but the idea is, they suggest a meeting and hopefully gain a new client. If they do not wish to respond to the member of the public on that occasion, that is absolutely fine, we will simply pass the lead to another Pali Law member. The member of the public sees a photograph of the solicitor they are sending the question to along with a bio on them and the company, to give them a sense of familiarity.
Why be listed on Pali Law?
• Free leads from genuine members of the public • You do not lose your company identity/brand • You are not competing with fellow Pali Law Solicitors • The leads are sent to the closest solicitor who specialises in the area of law in question • Your response can include as much or as little advice as you like • As the site is location specific, a meeting can be suggested which could equate to new clients • It will give you an internet presence or add to your existing one • It’s free so there’s nothing to lose
Pali have been established since 1999 providing property reports such as Conveyancing Searches, Indemnity Policies and Anti-Money Laundering Searches to solicitors across the nation. Our clients benefit from a 100% electronic ordering system coupled with friendly, knowledgeable backroom staff. Everything is done in-house which means we are able to keep costs down. One of the reasons we manage to keep our clients is due to our systems and services constantly evolving and ‘moving with the times’ and we always listen to our clients feedback. If you need a report we don’t currently supply, we will not only source it for you but we will then add it to our product portfolio. We strongly believe in reciprocal business and currently offer our clients free conveyancing leads. Pali Law was born out of the recent ABS or ‘Tesco Law’ and is another way of us giving something back to our clients.
What’s in it for Pali?
Unlike most if not all these type of websites, we do not use Pali Law as a profit centre to make money. We supply property reports to solicitors and it is a service we offer to our clients. There are many companies competing in our market so we want to be the best. To our knowledge none of our competitors give anything back. We are always looking to assist solicitors and in that way gain more clients. However not all solicitors can use our products or services, but we will not exclude them from the site as, for it to work effectively, it needs to cover all aspects of law, not just conveyancing. Another way Pali Law differs from these types of sites is that it is location and topic specific. From the questioner’s postcode and question it selects the closest solicitor specialising in the topic picked. If you do happen to need Searches, Indemnity Policies, Anti-money Laundering etc then we would be delighted to welcome you as a client. We want to have the site populated and ready to take advantage of any identified opportunities thrown up by Tesco Law in the future.
Pali are offering their clients a free listing on Pali Law. If you would like to added to the site please contact Jo Milne on 0151 691 1170 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plans To Build Homes On Green Belt At Popular Prenton Golf Course Causes Fury
- Marine Litter, What Is It And What It Does To The Environment
- Stamp Duty Has Fallen Within The Last Year By One Billion Pounds
- Has The Property Market In Your Area Been Affected By Brexit?
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts