Examination of the site for the Mersey Gateway in progress
Over the next eight weeks there will be platforms and barges located in the River Mersey at the proposed site for the new Mersey Gateway Project.
Contractors are testing the bedrock by digging up to 22 boreholes to see what foundations they have to build the new bridge on. The findings will help to develop proposals and plans and determine which company will be best to build and operate the new crossing.
The Leader of Halton Borough Council, Chancellor Rob Polhill spoke to British Builder and Developer and said, ‘These works are the latest step in the delivery of the Mersey Gateway Project.’
To learn more about the Mersey Gateway you can read our previous blogs;(0) Comments
- Christmas Fundraising Event Supported By Pali Another Success!
- Webinars with Pali for 2019!
- Pali's own search technician shares interesting story on how she bought her house
- Pali's Christmas Shoe Box Appeal
- Pali Help Raise Funds For Christmas Charity Event
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts