Apprenticeship Job Vacancy at Pali Warrington
A vacancy has arisen to join a Property and Legal Services company that specialises in Conveyancing Property Searches as an Apprentice Property Search Executive
£175-£200 depending on age and experience.
37.5 hours; Mon – Fri; 09.00 to 17.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2015
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The overall job role is to compile accurate property searches on behalf of solicitors and conveyancing professionals as part of the property buying process.
Duties will include:
- Collating property search data from various sources both online & offline
- Internet Data Research, analysis and interrogation
- Data input to produce online conveyancing searches
- Visiting Council offices & Utility Companies to undertake property searches
- Telephone communication with solicitors offices, council offices, utility companies & property developers
- Working with Pali online ordering, case management & search report delivery system
- Processing online search instructions, order and post search further enquries
Requirements and prospects
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence in order to visit local council & utility offices in order to carry out property searches.
- Analytical & enquiring mind
- Methodical, thorough with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Mature outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good customer service & communication skills
- The ideal candidate is likely to be of A level calibre (or equivalent) with good GCSE’s including Maths, English and ICT at grade C or above or equivalent.
- A current driving licence is necessary in order to visit local council offices in order to carry out property searches.
This is a good opportunity for an individual seeking to gain a good grounding in legal services, and candidates could go on to pursue a career in either the property or the legal sector. The role gives an excellent insight into the conveyancing process and will enable the successful candidate to take up responsibility from an early stage.
About the employer
Pali is a national Conveyancing Search company with franchise offices across England and Wales. The successful candidate will be working for Pali Warrington, a successful franchise established in 2006 based in Lowton.
Pali Ltd (Property and Land Information) was formed in 1999 to provide a one stop shop for the supply of conveyancing searches and other property related reports anywhere in England and Wales to property professionals. Further information can be found at www.paliltd.com
Pali Warrington Ltd
453 Newton Road
The successful candidate will undertake a full framework apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3, including technical certificate, NVQ and functional skills.
Business and Administration (CFA)
The training provider has achieved a sector success rate of 69% for this type of apprenticeship training.
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Jeanette Leigh for more information on 01925 227 509 or send a cv and cover letter to email@example.com(0) Comments
- Halloween competition!
- Support our Palian's trip to Ghana
- Invitation to Conveyancing Webinar on Residential Reports:
- Woman charged for parking on her own driveway!
- Updates to The Law Society Conveyancing Handbook and guidance on Mining and Natural Ground Perils covered in 'Free' Coffee Break Webinar Series
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts