Anti Money Laundering Searches
Make sure your company is complying with the money laundering regulations and order your Anti-Money Laundering Searches through Pali today.
From the 15th December 2007 regulated firms are required to implement a risk based approach to CDD (Customer Due Diligence) and failing to do so may result in a fine, prison term of up to 2 years or being struck off.
Ordering your Anti-Money Laundering Searches through Pali means all searches are fully compliant with ML Regulation’s, JMLSG & The Law Society.
Pali in conjunction with AML Search - one of the leading money laundering experts, can allow you to order your Anti-Money Laundering Searches through the regular Pali website, with the same log ins, at the same time as your conveyancing searches.
It couldn’t be easier.
Why order your Anti Money Laundering Searches through Pali?
• Competitive prices
• 90 seconds to order, 5 seconds for the report to come back.
• As many users as you like set up for free.
• Speeds up the application process for new customers which is suitable for face-to-face or back office decision.
• No other Anti-Money Laundering Search or system provides such a complete range of protection searches and procedures. AML Search are approved and endorsed by one of the original authors of the JMLSG Guidance as being a CDD system that assists firms with their CDD compliance – No other Anti-Money Laundering System has this endorsement.
• Ordering your Anti-Money Laundering Searches through the Pali system gives you peace of mind that you have done the necessary checks with access to extensive & unique data sources, including credit data. All AML Searches are fully compliant with ML Regulation’s, JMLSG & The Law Society.
For more information please contact a friendly member of staff at Pali on 0151 691 1170 / firstname.lastname@example.org(0) Comments
- Pali's Christmas Shoe Box Appeal
- Pali Help Raise Funds For Christmas Charity Event
- Halloween Competition - Winners Announced
- Halloween competition!
- Councillor at dispute after building gazebo without planning permission
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts