6 Good Reasons to Switch to Pali
- The most comprehensive ‘full data + Plus’ regulated local authority searches in the market. Additional valuable information for you & your clients at your fingertips e.g. HS2 Distance Checker, HPA GIS Database Radon check’ & Green Deal check on each individual search
- One competitive national price for all searches to make quoting easier and quicker for you
- Our network of local offices across England & Wales combines local presence & knowledge with national coverage. There are no call centres or layers of bureaucracy to negotiate
- Intuitive online ordering system with case management archiving facilities, historic search mapping tool, cloud storage, email notification and search tracking system with automated location search alerts & prompts to give you peace of mind
- Residential & Commercial ‘one click’ bespoke search packages tailored to suit your requirements with just one invoice for all searches ordered and monthly account facilities
- Conveyancing leads generation services. We believe in delivering reciprocal business to help increase transaction levels for your firm.
We guarantee to take all the stress out of your property searches
Here at Pali we don’t take data on face value and constantly question, research and interrogate the anomalies we find in Council data to provide you with reports that go beyond the standard ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ answers. We also include additional invaluable & vital information and services as standard for both you and your clients. We will take away the headache of new-build site plans and addresses and find the location and postal address for you. If you need searches for auction packs or repossession properties yesterday; we will deliver them as quickly as possible. Our comprehensive portfolio of residential & commercial property searches is available through one simple intuitive online system, designed to save you time and hassle. When your searches prompt the need for more information and further enquiries we will gladly do the research for you at no extra cost. Our work ethic is simple; we are honest, reliable and we are extremely proud of our exceptional and flexible services, which all come with a very personal touch.
We are members of the Property Codes Compliance Board and as such our 'Regulated' searches are audited by the PCCB. Our searches include comprehensive £2m Search Indemnity Insurance; strictly adhere to the Search Code and are accepted by major lenders.
Why not contact us to open a free account?
Pali Warrington Ltd, 453 Newton Road, Lowton, Warrington, WA3 1NZ
T : 01925 227509
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invitation To Free Conveyancing Webinar
- Chancel - Case Study
- Toxic Dumping In The UK
- Plans To Build Homes On Green Belt At Popular Prenton Golf Course Causes Fury
- Marine Litter, What Is It And What It Does To The Environment
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts